Loop Stitch binding booklet printing:
1. Surface: glossy or matte lamination
2. Print: full color printing
3. Printing technique: gold, silver, embossed, UV, printing oil
4. Cover: 250gsm gloss paper, 4 pages, 4 + 4 C printing
5. Text: 157 gloss paper, 4C + 4 C printing
6. Loop stitch bound.
7. Customized specification is acceptable。
About Loop stich binding,what is it used for? Commonly used for Price Lists, PLOF, Training Manuals, Calendars, Note Pads, Parish Plans, Town Plans
At what point do we do it? Wiro Binding is a print finishing process (after printing).
How do we do it? The pages are gathered in order, punched, and the metal wiro spine is inserted and clenched.
More about... Wiro Binding allows the book to lie flat and is such is well suited to the production of manuals.