As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below, so please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern your access and use of this Site. By accessing or using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions. zxprinted.com reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.
Copyrighted materials for limited use
This Site contains photographs, artwork, software tools, graphics, images, document layouts, text, and other information (referred to herein as “Content”). This Site and all Content are the copyrighted property of ZX CHINA INDUSTRIAL LIMITED, and/or its subsidiaries (referred to herein as “zxprinted.com”) or the copyrighted property of parties from whom zxprinted.com has licensed such property. All rights in this Site and its Content are reserved worldwide. zxprinted.com reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice.
Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery. Price may change from time to time, please visit our website to see real time price, for non- standard products that quoted from us.
Delivery and payment
Turnaround is measured in Working Days, starting from the day that both artwork is proofed and payment is cleared, for credit customers and affiliate members, start from the receipt of the artwork and the confirmation of the order. The turnaround time we give is a general time guideline and is not guaranteed unless we had confirmed this with you in writing. For multiple items order, the turnaround time will be the same as the item which has the longest turnaround time.
Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered. However some variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and that we shall have no liability in respect of such variations. For defective products, we will at our discretion replace, repair free of charge, give discount or refund the price of defective products (postage and bank charges for credit card payment are not refundable). For a guaranteed delivery time with surcharge, if the products did not arrive on the guaranteed time, we will refund the surcharge only.
If you want to cancel an order, we will notify you at what stage your orders are, calculate the cost and refund you the rest. If a refund has been agreed mutually and the order has been sent out, the refund should not include the shipping fees.
Limitations On Liability
We shall have no liability:
- for defective products and/or services where the defect has been caused or contributed to by you or where is has been caused or contributed to by any Free Issue Materials and/or masters provided by you and/or arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by you.
- to you if the price for the products and/or the services has not been paid in full by the due date for payment.
- you shall report the problems of the defective products within 5 working days from the day you received the products.
- to you for defective products and/or services, products not despatched or products damaged or lost in transit unless the event is notified to us within the appropriate time limit (5 working days).
- for damage, loss, liability, claims, costs or expenses caused or contributed to by your continued use of defective products and/or services after a defect has become apparent or suspected or should reasonably have become apparent to you.
- you shall where reasonable give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are liable before you incur any costs and/or expenses in remedying the matter yourself. If you do not do so we shall have no liability to you.
- If we have included any items in products supplied which are incorrect and/or we have failed to include any items in products supplied which should have been included then we shall have no liability for such error except to rectify the error and reimburse you for the cost of returning the defective products to us for us to rectify the error.
We shall have no liability to you for any:
- Consequential losses;
- Loss of profits and/or damage to goodwill;
- Economic and/or other similar losses;
- Special damages and indirect losses; and/or
- business interruption, loss of business, contracts, opportunity and/or production.
The artwork you send to us when you place the order is considered to be the final version, any changes to be made after this are not acceptable unless we confirmed the changes to you via email, fax or in writing. If you would like us to change the artwork for you.
Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback (collectively “Feedback Information”) provided to zxprinted.com in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by zxprinted.com on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of zxprinted.com. By submitting any such information to zxprintedcom, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that zxprinted.com shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We aim to provide outstanding customer service. If you have any complaint about the service you have received from us, please contact our Customer Service department.
These terms and conditions and any contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with China Law and the China Courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.